At RIGARDS.com (henceforth: “RIGARDS”, “we”, “our”, “us”) we respect the privacy rights of its online visitors (“you”, “your”, “yours”) and recognize the importance of protecting the information collected about them.
PERSONAL DATA YOU PROVIDE TO US
RIGARDS.com generally collects personally identifying information (such as, for example, your name, email address, contact address, phone number, payment information, date of birth, etc.) with your specific knowledge and consent. This includes but is not limited to when you place orders with us, register for our newsletter and website, and complete a survey. You can choose not to provide us with certain personal data, but we may not be able to process your orders, transactions or applications, or you may not be able to take advantage of our special features.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT WHEN YOU PLACE AN ORDER
USE AND PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect, use, store and provide your personal data for any of the following purposes, including:
- To enhance or improve user experience, RIGARDS.com and/or our products and/or services, or to facilitate our performance of our services or any services offered by RIGARDS.
- To register, verify, process and maintain your account on RIGARDS.com.
- To process your orders and/or transactions on RIGARDS.com and/or for our products and/or services.
- To conduct and process any promotions or events that we may from time to time organize in relation to RIGARDS.com, our business, products and/or services, and to announce the participants of the relevant events (as the case may be) on RIGARDS.com or any other medium/channels as may be required under the applicable laws.
- To send emails and/or other communications about our website and/or other related news or information, or updates for RIGARDS.com, provided that we have obtained your explicit consent to do so.
- To provide third party service provider(s) engaged by us to provide services for or in relation to RIGARDS.com, to process data on our behalf, to provide information technology support to us and/or conduct maintenance of our servers, data banks and databases, including but not limited to IT contractor(s), website analytic service provider(s), data processor(s) and service provider(s) for database management systems.
- To purchaser(s)/assignee(s) as part of any re-organization, merger, transfer or sale of our business.
- To comply with or as permitted by any applicable laws or regulations, court order or lawful request from any government authority.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery, or exchange an item, we infer that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
Cookies and their use on our website:
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you would expect.
- Improve the speed/security of our website.
- Allow you to share some of our content pages with social networks.
- Remember your settings during and between visits.
- Continuously improve our website for you.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission).
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties.
- You can learn more about all the cookies we use below, and find out more technical information about what cookies are at www.whatarecookies.com (or try an Internet search).
If the settings on your software that you are using to view our website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies, and you continue to use our website, we take it to mean that you accept our usage of cookies. Visitors who want to disallow cookies can do so on their web browser. However, by disabling cookies you may not be able to access all parts of our website.
LINKS AND SOCIAL NETWORK POSTING TOOLS
THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We use SSL certificates to help secure RIGARDS.com. However, we make no representations as to the security or confidentiality of your personal data. You understand and agree that no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It is in our interest to keep our websites secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT
If you would like to: access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or want more information, contact us at email@example.com.