Exchanges and Returns
NATURAL MATERIALS/HANDMADE PRODUCTS: Please note that RIGARDS products are individually handcrafted from natural materials. It is important to understand that variations in color, texture, and/or finishing are inherent to the handmade process and part of the beauty of the art of natural materials. Irregularities are not considered manufacturing flaws and we do not accept returns or refunds based on variations. Always read and follow the care guide provided in the packaging carefully.
In the event you do need to exchange or return an item, you have a 7-day period after receiving the item to contact us. If 7 days have gone by since your receipt of your order, we regrettably cannot offer you an exchange or refund.
Please note that this policy is for purchases made on RIGARDS.com only. If you have purchased products from a RIGARDS stockist, please contact the store you have purchased the products from.
HOW TO EXCHANGE
- Please contact us at care@RIGARDS.com within 7 days of delivery date. Identify the issue and request for a Return Authorization Number (RA).
- We will send you an RA form, which you are required to fill out and send back to care@RIGARDS.com within 2 days after we send you the form.
- An email will be sent to you upon receipt of your completed form. Follow the requirements listed under our Returns and Exchanges Policy to pack the RA items, and ship via traceable means at your own expense. Be sure to retain the tracking information for your records and also share that information with us.
- The exchange must be to the same value or higher than the original purchase amount and are based on stock availability at that time. We will dispatch your new item once we have processed the return of the item you wish to exchange. Please note that processing may take additional time during peak seasonal times.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON RETURNS
- Items must be returned exactly as you received them, unused, with all tags and labels attached, in the original undamaged packaging (with all accessories, care guides, warranty cards, inserts), and in a fully re-saleable condition.
- Return shipment needs to be arranged by you. Any return costs are absorbed by you, whereas exchange delivery costs are on us.
- We ask that you pack the items well, insure the contents, ship using traceable services, and keep the receipt. We are not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit while being returned to us.
- RIGARDS reserves the right to reject any returned items that do not meet the above requirements. If your return is rejected, you will be notified via email.
RECEIVING A REFUND
Upon receipt of all undamaged and correctly returned items, we will issue a refund to the original payment method, excluding shipping charges. Please note that processing times vary from bank to bank, so please allow up to 30 business days for the money to clear back into your account.